Gluing Machine Type MKL
for the production of foam paint rollers
- The drilled foam block is put onto the conveyor belt and pulled in by the machine.
- Depending on the execution the tubes are fed into the Corona Course* from a sorting drum, and after the treatment passed on into the gluing machine.
- There the glue is regularly distributed in the drill holes by several individual nozzles.
- The roller inserts are automatically sorted, inserted and pasted up with the inside of the drill hole.
- At the end of the machine the block is removed to dry out and for further processing.
- The machine is equipped with an automatic height adjustment, which means that the glue spreading is automatically adjusted to the various heights of the blocks.
- During the Corona Treatment the surface tension is increased, this means that the more economic PP or PVC tubes can be used.
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low change-over time
- no spray vapour during distribution of adhesive
- according to execution use of PP and PVC tubes
||up to 3000 resp. 6000 rollers per hour*
||height max. 185 mm
width 300 mm resp. 500 mm
length 2500 mm
||with special nozzle
|Transport of adhesive
||400 V / 50 Hz
||pulse motor control with PLC and touch screen
* depending on the material and the block width