Stick roller winding machine SWM
Various lengths and diameters - high flexibility
- Via the feeding unit with tube magazine the tubes are transported to the rotating plate with 2 roller mandrels.
- The surface of the plastic tubes is heated up by means of a gas burner.
- The plush is fed automatically, the tube is wound and the plush is cut at the programmed length.
- The joining of the plush with the tube is done by first melting the surface and then cooling it off.
- This way the back of the plush combines with the tube mechanically.
- The wound sticks are pushed into a magazine or are fed into a connected assembly machine.
- With exchanging tools the machine can quickly be changed to various lengths and diameters.
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low change-over time
||up to 26,25 ft (8 m/min)
||64.7" - 141.7" (1650 - 3600 mm)
||0,51" - 2,16" (13 - 55 mm)
||working pressure 30 - 70 mbar propane or natural gas
|Air pressure / air consumption (ISO 8573-1)
||min. 6 bar | - m³/h
|Power supply | Power input
||400 Volt / 50 Hz | - kW
* Guideline values – these may vary considerably depending on material specifications.