Conditions for Personal Data Protection
I. General provisions
- Administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the European Parliament and for the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Wöhler Bohemia s.r.o., Company Identification No. 60647299, with their registered office at: Za Náspem 1993, Pelhřimov 393 01 (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”).
- The Administrator´s contact data is
Address: Wöhler Bohemia s.r.o., Za Náspem 1993, Pelhřimov 393 01
Telephone No.: +420 565 323 076
- Personal data is any and all information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who may be directly or indirectly identified, especially with reference to a certain identifier such as name, ID number, location data, network identifier, or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or sociological identity of an individual.
- The Administrator didn’t appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of the processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided and/or personal data obtained by the Administrator based on your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of a contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose for personal data processing
- The legal reason for personal data processing is
- Performance of a contract concluded between you and the Administrator, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR;
- The Administrator´s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters), pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR;
- Your consent with processing to provide direct marketing (especially with regard to sending commercial messages and newsletters), pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, in connection with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in case goods or services haven’t been ordered;
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- Processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship concluded between you and the Administrator; any order requires personal data necessary to successfully process your order (name and address, contact data); providing personal data is a necessary requirement to conclude and perform a contract; it isn’t possible to conclude a contract or for the Administrator to fulfil it without personal data processing;
- Sending commercial messages and executing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have granted your consent with such processing.
IV. Retaining personal data
- The Administrator stores personal data
- For a period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship concluded between you and the Administrator and to lodge any claims from such contractual relationships (for 15 years after the contractual relationship has been terminated).
- For a period until the consent with personal data processing for marketing purposes is revoked, latest for … years if the personal data is processed on a consent basis.
- After the retention period the Administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (Administrator´s sub-contractors)
- The recipients of personal data are people
- Involved in the supply of goods / services / making payments based on a contract.
- Providing the operation of an online store and other services in connection with the operation of an online store.
- Providing marketing services.
- The Administrator doesn’t intend to transfer personal data to a third country (country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- Provided services, providing marketing and supporting services
- Google Analytics – records cookies and web use
- Google AdWords – records cookies and web use
- Google Merchants – request for a review, records e-mail address if you agree within the order process
- Zboží.cz - records purchase conversions and e-mail address
- Sklik – records cookies, web use and purchase conversions
- Heureka – records purchase conversions and e-mail address for the “Ověřeno zákazníky” (“Verified Customers”) service
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms stipulated in GDPR you have
- The right to access your personal data, pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR
- The right to correct your personal data, pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the right to limit its processing, pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR
- The right to delete your personal data, pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR
- The right to raise an objection against processing, pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
- The right to data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, and
- The right to revoke your consent to processing in writing or electronically at the Administrator’s address or e-mail address, as specified in Article III of these conditions. You can revoke your consent at anytime using your own customer account.
- Furthermore, you have a right to file a complaint at the Personal Data Protection Office in the event that you believe your right to personal data protection has been breached.
VII. Conditions of personal data security
- The Administrator declares to have taken all the appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data storage and personal data storage in paper form, especially secured / coded web access, customer passwords encrypted in the database, regular software updates and regular system back-ups.
- The Administrator declares that only their own authorised personnel have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By sending an order from the internet order form you acknowledge that you’re acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and you fully accept them.
- You agree with such conditions by ticking your consent through the internet form. By ticking the consent, you confirm you’re acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and you fully accept them.
- The Administrator is entitled to amend such conditions. The Administrator will publish a new version of the personal data protection conditions on its websites and will send a new version of such conditions to the e-mail address that you’ve provided to the Administrator.
These conditions come into effect on May 25th, 2018.