Paint roller winding machine Type RWM
for winding all available plush
- Via the feeding unit with tube magazine the tubes are transported to the rotating plate with 4 roller mandrils.
- Optionally a tube bar magazine with cutting device can be installed here.
- In the heating unit the surface of the plastic tubes is heated up by means of a gas burner.
- In the winding unit the plush is fed automatically, the tube is wound and cut into the programmed length.
- The joining of the plush with the tube is done by first melting the surface and then cooling it off.
- This way the back of the plush combines with the tube mechanically.
- After that they are removed by means of a transportation belt or are fed into a connected assembly machine.
- With exchanging tools the machine can quickly be changed to various lengths and diameters.
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low change-over time
||up to 600 rollers/hour*
||length min. 100 mm
length max. 300 mm
diam 40 - 50 mm
||400 V / 50 Hz
||working pressure 30 - 70 mbar propane or natural gas
* depending on the length and diameter of the tube and the kind of plush