Strip Cutting Machine Type STM
for cutting all available plush and lambskin material
- Plush or lambskin is supplied to the cutting unit via the supporting table.
- There is a possibility of installing a belt guide here for straightening the material.
- The material is seized by a needle drum and cut.
- At the end the cut material is deposited on the plaiting table or is rewound to coils by means of a winding equipment.
- The cutter bar, equipped with round blades, is rapidly exchangeable and furnished with a corresponding drive.
- Cutter bars are available for fixed and variable strip widths.
- If there are several cutter bars a revolving device for faster change-over of the blades is recommended.
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low cleaning time
||3 - 15 m/min
|Width of cutting
||max. 1600 mm
|Depth of cutting
(= depth of penetration of the blades into the feed unit)
||max. 800 mm
|Width of bales
||max. 1700 mm
||400 V / 50Hz
|Total connected load
|ca. 3,5 KW
*depending on the quality of the plush