Radiator brush folding machine FRM
Making a bend with a fold on the radiator brushes - high flexibility
- The folding machine FRM makes a bend with a fold on the radiator brushes. It can be integrated into a manufacturing line.
- The brushes are fed automatically by the conveyor belt in the bending unit where they are automatically stopped and centered.
- After bending to the desired shape the brushes continue on a second conveyor belt out of the machine.
- In automatic mode the machine is controlled with the electronic control system.
The machine consists of
- Input conveyor
- Centering unit
- Output conveyor
- Pressing unit
- Frame with safety hatch
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low change-over time
||18 - 20 pcs/min
|Width of the brush
||0.78" - 2.36" (20 - 60 mm)
|Direction of the brush guide
||left to right or right to left
|Machine dimensions (l x w x h)
||4.3 x 3.0 x 4.1 ft (1.3 x 0.93 x 1.25 m)
||342 lbs (155 kg)
|Air pressure / air consumption (ISO 8573-1)
||min. 6 bar | 450 m3 /h
|Power supply | Power input
||230 Volt / 50 Hz | - kW
* Guideline values – these may vary considerably depending on material specifications.