Flat Paint Brush Handle Inserting and Stapling Machine Type EHM
for flat- and radiator-brushes with automated production of the staples from the wire coil
- The brush-head is fed from an adjustable magazine and clamped simultaneously.
- The brush-handle is pushed into the brush-head from and adjustable magazine.
- The paint brush is stapled by two aggregates working simultaneously from the top and the bottom.
- The brush is shifted and stapled again (Up to max. 4 staples possible).
- The brush is transported from the machine by means of an integrated conveyor.
- If required the brush can be printed in the machine (tampon-, hotprint-, thermo-transfer- or ink jet printer).
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low cleaning time
- low cost production of the staples from wire coil
- continuous setting of staple distance
- choice of brush program from a touch screen
- option: integrated printing-equipment, installation of a packing machine
||up to 2000 brushes per hour*
|Dimensions of brushes
||width of brushes 15 - 100 mm
thickness of brushes 6 - 25 mm
||400 V / 50 Hz
||pulse motor control with PLC and touch screen
|Total connected load
|Size of staples
||5 x 5 x 5 mm
|Distance between staples
||max. 60 mm
|Size of wire
||0,9 x 0,65 mm
* depending on the skill of the operator resp. on the amount of staples required